Be kinder to yourself and the planet with our range of reusable cloth menstrual pads and panty liners. This pack has a fun pattern of white and blue stars on a navy background. Consisting of one pantyliner, one medium regular pad and one large heavy pad, this is the perfect pack to either try out reusable menstrual pads or build your stash!
Disposable sanitary protection can contain plastics, synthetic fragrances, adhesives, and chemical gels which you may not want to put next to your delicate parts, or into landfill or the water system. The average woman will use 12,000 to 16,000 disposable pads, party-liners, and tampons in her lifetime. Reusable cloth pads will last up to 5 years, so you will save money and waste by switching to reusables.
- Panty liner – 7 inches long by 6 inches wide (laid flat, approx), everyday wear/light flow
- Medium Pad – 9 inches long by 6 inches wide (laid flat, approx), regular flow
- Large Pad - 11 inches long by 6 inches wide (laid flat, approx), heavy flow
- 2 ¼ “ wide at mid point when fastened
- Fasten with plastic snap
- 100% cotton outer
- Inner core of multiple layers bamboo/cotton fleece and one layer cotton flannel
- Double-stitched channel prevents leaks
- Optional layer of PU coated fabric can be added for waterproofing
- Vegan friendly
- Wash several times before use to reach peak absorbency
- Store in salt water or in a dry place until washing
- Rinse pads in cold water before washing
- Handwash or machine wash at no hotter than 40 degrees (using fabric conditioner can impair absorbency)
- Only tumble dry on a low heat or air dry (our drying straps make this easy!)
Pattern placement on individual pads may vary.
These items are made to order and will be ready to ship in 3-5 business days.
All products are packaged using entirely recyclable/biodegradable materials.
Due to the personal nature of these products I do not accept returns, unless items are unused and faulty.