Be kinder to yourself and the planet with our range of reusable cloth menstrual pads and panty liners. This pad is made from 100% plain black cotton poplin.
Disposable sanitary protection can contain plastics, synthetic fragrances, adhesives, and chemical gels which you may not want to put next to your delicate parts, or into landfill or the water system. The average woman will use 12,000 to 16,000 disposable pads, party-liners, and tampons in her lifetime. Reusable cloth pads will last up to 5 years, so you will save money and reduce waste by switching to reusables.
- 7 inches long by 6 inches wide (laid flat)
- Fasten with plastic snap
- 2 ¼ “ wide at mid point when fastened
- 100% cotton outer
- Core consists of 2 layers bamboo/cotton fleece and 1 layer cotton flannel
- Vegan friendly
- Suitable for everyday wear or light flow
- Can be folded up into a neat package for popping in your handbag/storing in a waterproof pouch after use
- Wash several times before use to reach peak absorbency
- Store in salt water or in a dry place until washing
- Rinse pads in cold water before washing
- Handwash or machine wash at no hotter than 40 degrees (using fabric conditioner can impair absorbency)
- Only tumble dry on a low heat or air dry (our drying straps make this easy!)
Pattern placement on individual pads may vary.
All products are packaged using entirely recyclable/biodegradable materials.
This item is made to order and will be ready to ship in 3-5 working days.
Due to the personal nature of these products I do not accept returns, unless items are unused and faulty.