Interlabial pads are an innovative addition to your cloth-pad/menstrual cup routine. Folded lengthwise or rolled up and worn between the labia, they help direct flow directly into your cloth pad, or provide reassurance for mild bladder weakness or heavy discharge. They can be especially useful for unexpected ‘gushes’.
- Small – 9cm x 4.5cm
- Medium -10cm x 5.5cm
- Light – Top layer cotton poplin, bottom layer cotton flannel/brushed cotton
- Heavy – Top layer cotton poplin, bamboo/cotton fleece core, bottom layer cotton flannel/brushed cotton
Care of Pads
- Fold lengthwise or roll up and tuck between labia (there are some great YouTube tutorials available)
- Remove pads when going for a wee
- Rinse in cold water to prevent stains setting, then hand or machine wash up to 40 degrees and line or tumble dry on low setting. We recommend selecting our muslin washbag to stop them getting lost in the wash!
- Choose from either 5 or 10 pads and you’ll receive a lucky dip from our range of colours and patterns (not all pictured).
Pattern placement on individual pads may vary.
All products are packaged using entirely recyclable/biodegradable materials.
This item is made to order and will be ready to ship in 3-5 working days.
Due to the personal nature of these products I do not accept returns, unless items are unused and faulty.