Be kinder to yourself and the planet with our range of reusable cloth menstrual pads and panty liners. This pack of three 9" pads will include a lucky dip of three different designs in your choice of regular or heavy flow. If you have a design preference, let me know in your order and I will do my best to accommodate your choice!
Disposable sanitary protection can contain plastics, synthetic fragrances, adhesives, and chemical gels which you may not want to put next to your delicate parts, or into landfill or the water system. The average woman will use 12,000 to 16,000 disposable pads, party-liners, and tampons in her lifetime. Reusable cloth pads will last up to 5 years, so you will save money and waste by switching to reusables.
- 9 inches long by 6 inches wide (laid flat, approx)
- Fasten with plastic snap
- 2 ¼ “ wide at mid point when fastened
- 100% cotton outer
- Core consists of multiple bamboo/cotton fleece layers (number dependent on flow selected) and 1 layer cotton flannel
- Double channel-stitching prevents leaks
- Optional layer of PU coated fabric can be added for waterproofing
- Vegan friendly
- Wash a few times before first use to reach peak absorbency
- Store in salt water or in a dry place until washing
- Rinse pads in cold water before washing
- Handwash or machine wash at no hotter than 40 degrees (using fabric conditioner can impair absorbency)
- Only tumble dry on a low heat or air dry (our drying straps make this easy!)
Pattern placement on individual pads may vary.
These items are made to order and should be ready to ship in 3-5 working days.
All products are packaged using entirely recyclable/biodegradable materials.
Due to the personal nature of these products I do not accept returns, unless items are unused and faulty.